Phone: (920) 458-5501 Ext 117
Stephanie Malis is a member of Rohde Dales’ Family Law Team. Prior to shifting her focus exclusively to family law, Stephanie was also a member of Rohde Dales’ Litigation Team. During her 10 years as a member of the Litigation Team, Stephanie handled a number of complex civil cases and gained significant litigation experience. Stephanie generally has a cooperative approach to family law and believes everyone is better served when disputes are resolved amicably and efficiently. In those cases where a fair and acceptable settlement cannot be reached, Stephanie’s extensive litigation experience enables her to completely and aggressively attain the best results for her clients.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Sheboygan County Bar Association
- Former Director, RCS Empowers, Inc.
- Former Director, Safe Harbor of Sheboygan County, Inc.
- Past-Chairperson, Lakeshore Technical College Paralegal Advisory Board
- Former Legal Writing Instructor, Lakeshore Technical College
- Rising Star 2012, 2013 and 2015, Super Lawyers
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2006
- B.A., Boston University, 2002
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin