Phone: (920) 458-5501 Ext 154
Ryan Zinkel practices in the areas of estate and trust administration, estate planning, and real estate transactions. He has been with Rohde Dales since 2005. He received his law degree and undergraduate degree from UW-Madison and is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Sheboygan County Bar Association, and the Sheboygan County Estate Planning Council.
Ryan serves on various non-profit boards and is involved with community events. Ryan likes to spend his free time running, biking and cheering on University of Wisconsin Badgers athletics teams.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Sheboygan County Bar Association
- Past President, Sheboygan County Estate Planning Council
- Secretary, Glacial Lakes Conservancy
- Board Member, Sheboygan Transit Commission
- Chairman, HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital Foundation
- Founding Member, HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital Foundation Planned Giving Committee
- Commissioner, Sheboygan County’s Condemnation Commission
- Member, Paralegal Advisory Board at LTC
- Past Officer and Past Brat Days Chairman, Sheboygan Jaycees.
Estate Administration , Estate Planning, Elder Law, Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- J.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2005
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1999
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin